- The HPV transmission model was used to assess the impact of selected vaccination strategies in different populations.
- The model was used to replicate observed herd effects and quantify the contribution of herd effects to the control and elimination of different HPV types.
- The cancer progression model was calibrated.
- A separate model was used to assess the impact and cost-effectiveness of girls-only vaccination or gender-neutral vaccination on the health outcomes for both females and males.
- A web-based survey for EU countries was performed, collecting information on cervical cancer prevention strategies, quality assurance and associated costs.
- Several manuscipts were published in peer review journals (please refer to publications)