- The protocol was submitted to the Dutch Health Council for approval, and accepted on February 13, 2015 by the Dutch Minister of Health.
- The first invitations were sent out in April 2015.
- In the period from April 2015 up to August 2016 a total of 187,000 women were invited to participate in the IMPROVE-study.
- 15,401 (8.2%) women have given written informed consent and were randomized.
- 5,423 baseline HPV tests were obtained in the intervention arm and 4,032 in the control arm.
- Cross-tests results are available for approximately 80% of HPV-positive women.
Please refer to the study specific website: www.hpvzelfafname.nl